Estonian Business School was Established in 1988 and it is the oldest privately owned university major in business, it is located in Tallinn, Estonia and one campus in Helsinki, Finland. With more than 1500 students, goal of Estonian Business School is to provide enterprising people with academic knowledge, skills and values for its successful implementation.
In very short period of time only 25 years took to make EBS is one of the biggest private universities in the Baltic countries, teaching entrepreneurship and business administration at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral levels. EBS has over 70 partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia, enabling a wide exchange of both students and lecturers. In 2011 EBS opened a branch in Helsinki.
Facts about EBS
- EBS in numbers: 1500 students, over 4000 alumni, 100 faculty, 70 partner universities across the world
- Estonian Business School Group AS education concern involves in addition to the university EBS High School, founded in 1997 and EBS Executive Training Centre, founded in 1993
- According to a study by Statistics Estonia, EBS graduates earn higher monthly income than the graduates of other Estonian universities
- EBS is ranked among Top 300 business schools in the world by Eduniversal
- In 2016 EBS English-language Bachelor’s level International Business Administration study programme became the first in Estonia to receive EPAS accreditation, which is among the highest level recognition business schools can receive. EPAS accreditation is awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- Over 30% students of Estonian Business School are international students
- EBS was the first foreign university to open a branch in Finland, where currently study about 150 students
- EBS is currently only private university in Estonia
- EBS Founder Professor Madis Habakuk received the Lifetime Award on Estonian Entrepreneurship Awards 2013
Estonian Business School Group offers various education related services in the fields of high school, undergraduate, graduate, PhD and executive training. Below are the main EBS Group school and centre.
- Estonian Business School
- EBS Executive Training Centre
- EBS High School
What EBS offers to international students
- International learning environment – foreign students, guest lecturers
- Different exchange programmes enable students to spend up to a year in top universities
- Students have an opportunity to acquire a double diploma with top UK university (among top 10), LUMS.
- Practitioners & guest lecturers are chosen based on participants’ entrepreneurial ambitions and vision for self-development
- A considerable share of individual work will be carried out in teams to give the students essential skills needed to complete real life business tasks (that are seldom carried out in isolation)
- Diverse teaching methods: team-teaching, team-learning, theory is combined with practical learning
- Academic year begins with BootCamp – a two-day study and networking master class
- Flexible organization of studies
- Personal advisory services
EBS High School
EBS high school mission is to provide relevant secondary and business education to entrepreneurial young people in an international environment.
EBS offers two bachelor studies programs one is related to International Business Administration and another one is Business Administration and Languages.
Two master programs offered by EBS one is two year International Business Administration with specialisation in organizational change and leadership , second course is MBA in Digital Society to provide knowledge, skills and experience to manage and lead the digital transformation in businesses, organisations and in society at large
Read more about Estonian Business School.